Concrete steps or terraced stairways are the most prominent feature at the entryway of many homes and public buildings, yet too often they get relegated to purely utilitarian status. Elevating concrete stairs from bland to grand makes them the dramatic focal point of any entrance. Even greater visual impact is possible by combining decorative stairways with stamped or stained concrete walkways and landings that incorporate coordinating colors and patterns.
Concrete steps can be poured right along with your walkways or entryway, so they can be colored and textured to match.
- I had a small driveway done by City-Link. The driveway is excellent, thanks.
- They helped me save money by making smart selections in the planning stage.
- Hassle free. Couldn't ask for more.
- They turned up on time - prepared and poured the patio - cleaned up well after too.
- It's exactly what we wanted.
- Thanks Jack and Tom for your great work.
- Our new pool area looks fantastic!