Concrete is porous, holds dirt well, and can be a tough surface to clean. There are also a variety of concrete finishes, and surrounding environments that present additional challenges and will require different cleaning techniques. The types of dirt that contaminate your concrete may include salts, rusts, grease, and proteins that can be particularly stubborn. Whether you require a mild pH-neutral cleaning, a full degreasing, oxidation cleaners, or an acid solution - we have the right tools and experience to get the job done thoroughly, safely, and economically.
- It's exactly what we wanted.
- Thanks Jack and Tom for your great work.
- Our new pool area looks fantastic!
- They helped me save money by making smart selections in the planning stage.
- I had a small driveway done by City-Link. The driveway is excellent, thanks.
- They turned up on time - prepared and poured the patio - cleaned up well after too.
- Hassle free. Couldn't ask for more.