Concrete Boat Ramps
Concrete is by far the best surface to use for a boat ramp because of its hard, unyielding surface. Boaters know that to be true from experience. Concrete doesn't shift like gravel or dirt, won't form ruts that will trap your tires and won't "ball up" behind the powerful force of your boat's propeller. Concrete ramps are more difficult to create than stone or compressed dirt, require proper planning, and special equipment.
We have the know-how and equipment to construct high-quality functional boat ramps. Talk to us about an assessment and quote for your boat ramp, we're here to help.
- Hassle free. Couldn't ask for more.
- They turned up on time - prepared and poured the patio - cleaned up well after too.
- It's exactly what we wanted.
- Our new pool area looks fantastic!
- Thanks Jack and Tom for your great work.
- I had a small driveway done by City-Link. The driveway is excellent, thanks.
- They helped me save money by making smart selections in the planning stage.